As of Transaction Pro Importer 5.0 we support Office 2010 32 and 64 bit Excel and Access formats. We continue to support Office 2000/2003/2007 formats as well.
If you are installing or upgrading to Office 2010 you need to do the following:
1. Install Microsoft Office. Recommended install is the default 32 bit version.
2. Install the Microsoft Database Engine.exe from our web site here:
(see below for installing on 64 Bit Office Installations)
To install the AccessDatabaseEngine2010.exe on Office 64 bit installations, you need to add the /passive option to force installation.
· Right click on the AccessDatabaseEngine2010.exe file and choose create shortcut
· Right click on the shortcut created and choose properties
· Add the /passive option to the shortcut. Modify the target as follows (your path will be different. Just be sure there is a space and then the /passive option): "C:\Users\John\Desktop\AccessDatabaseEngine2010 .exe" /passive
Note: This install also supports those users running Office 2000/2003/2007 versions.
More technical info on this subject can be found here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee681792.aspx