Release Notes for Transaction Pro Version 6
Version 6 of Transaction Pro works with QuickBooks Desktop 2007 - 2020 versions and QuickBooks Enterprise 2.0 - 20.0 versions. Version 6 includes Importer and Exporter.
Version 6.0.09 Released 01/22/2018
- Fixed issue with BillTo Note and ShipTo Note not populating when creating a new Customer on sales transactions
- Added Serial/Lot Number on Inventory Adjustment import type
- Added Max to Item List import type (Item Inventory)
- Added Is Tax Included to non US Item List import
- Fixed issue with Inventory Assembly when Item had parent:child
- Fixed Inventory Adjustment Invalid Property Array index
Version 6.0.08 Released 05/18/2017
- Added new command line /RECINTEGER that when enabled, changes the Receive Payment import to search first by Customer and then find the matching Invoice. NOTE: This is a workaround for the QBSDK integer limitation and should only be used if having trouble due to large integer limitations of Invoice numbers greater than 2147483647 not finding the matching Invoice.
Version 6.0.07 Released 03/29/2017
- Added new command line /ITEMNON_USE_INCOME_ACCT that when enabled, will allow Item type Non-Inventory on settings screen to allow both Account and Income Account
- Fixed issue with updating Vendor List import 1099 field not setting value to unchecked
- Added Amazon date support to Service Date and Ship Date fields
- Updated DLL to reference MSXML 6.0.
Version 6.0.06 Released 12/28/2016
- Fixed issue with setting Serial/Lot Number field on a Check import
- Fixed issue with UK users that have VAT turned off due to an error occurring (You cannot set taxable if VAT is turned off as the item is not a taxable item type) when attempting to save an Invoice if the Item still had a VAT code imbedded in its setup.
- Fixed issue when running /AUTORUN with no import data caused by TPI returning false error messages and failing to close properly (process left running)
Version 6.0.05 Released 06/01/2016
- Changed internal DLL to point to MSXML4 installer on download site
Version 6.0.04 Released 05/05/2016
- Fixed issue with setting Item settings on last screen via command line
- Fixed issue with setting Inventory Adjustment new qty to zero on modify
- Fixed issue with setting Due Date on Purchase Order
- Fixed issue with validating Journal Entry Accounts when using Account Numbers and a colon was specified as part of the number
- Added support to /AUTORUN for the following import types: Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement, Transfer, Transfer Inventory.
- Changed DLL from MSXML4 to MSXML6
- Modified code in Invoice Class of dll so that it would not generate a type mismatch error on a corrupted CA file that had an imbedded default Sales Tax Item that was changed to another Item type
- For Item Sales Tax imports, the tax rate now supports five (5) decimal points
- Fixed issue when calling the /AUTORUN with the /HIDE option not closing the process when finished
Version 6.0.03 Released 11/17/2015
- Fixed issue with Inventory Adjustment import setting Bin using adjust quantity
- Fixed issue with Alias file not loading when saved
Version 6.0.02 Released 9/22/2015
- Fixed issue with Inventory Adjustment import setting Bin
- Added support for Bin on Inventory Transfers
- Changed Quantity data type to double from single
- Added new command line /CUSTOMER_FILL_CHILD that when set and a new job is created under an existing customer, the Bill To, Ship To, and other customer information is carried down to the new job. NOTE: The DO NOT UPDATED ADDRESSES option must be enabled for this command line to work properly.
- Fixed issue in Windows 10 where /AUTORUN was reporting a crash when TPI finished and was also causing a crash when user clicked the closing x in the upper right corner of the window
Version 6.0.01 Released 8/11/2015
- Fixed issue with Customer query in Enterprise 15, causing Error 14626 Invalid Procedure Call or Argument error #5
Version 6.0.00 Released 8/1/2015