What are some helpful tips to know when importing Bills into QuickBooks Online with Transaction Pro Importer?
Below are some helpful tips to keep in mind regarding the most common issues that occur when importing Bills into QuickBooks Online with Importer.
- When importing a Bill, the following fields are required (at minimum).
- Each line of the same Bill should have the same Reference number on every line and that column should be mapped to the QuickBooks Online field REFNUMBER on the Importer mapping screen.
- Importer supports both Account Numbers and Account Names. However, only use either the lowest Sub-Account Number or the entire Account Name in the import file, not both.
- If using Account Numbers, on the Preview screen of Importer, click OPTIONS and select the option ENABLE ACCOUNT NUMBERS ON TRANSACTIONS.
- These fields are required if importing Products or Services on the Item tab: LineItem, LineQuantity, and either LineUnitPrice or LineAmount.
- These fields are required if using importing Expenses on the Accounts (Category) tab: ExpenseAccount and ExpenseAmount.
The below screenshot shows the entry screen for Bills in QuickBooks Online with the location indicated into which each Transaction Pro Importer field will import.