Sometimes, it may be necessary to sever the connection between QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) and Transaction Pro Importer. No saved information will be lost when this function is performed. It only severs the connection and forces Importer to reconnect to QBDT the next time that it is launched.
To disconnect and reconnect, follow these steps:
1. Log into QBDTas the ADMIN user in Single User Mode.
2. Click the EDIT menu and select PREFERENCES.
3. Click on INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS and select COMPANY PREFERENCES tab.
4. Click on BAYSTATE CONSULTING and click REMOVE.
5. Click YES for the "Are you sure" question.
6. Click OK to close your QB Company Preferences.
7. Open TPI.
8. When connection certificate appears, select third option - YES, WHENEVER THIS QUICKBOOKS COMPANY IS OPEN.
9. Click DONE when the Access Confirmation window appears.
10. Perform the import as usual.