Transaction Pro Importer 5.0 ("TPI5") for QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise is now available to TPI5 users. You can obtain this update by selecting the About and Check for Updates buttons within the TPI5 product. Read more on how to update TPI5 on the Transaction Pro Blog
Below are release notes for what is included in this most recent release.
- When importing a credit card statement, the payee was not showing in the register for a credit card credit.
- Fix issue with UOM where abbreviation was not being accepted for Default Units. User should specify full name and not abbrev. for these cases.
- Fix issue on item receipt where using item assemblies were not setting the site.
- When importing a credit card statement, setting the Billable Entity caused an error - Object variable or With block variable not set.
- When importing a credit memo with the ecommerce options set, the last transaction was not having the ecommerce fields added to the transaction.
- Journal entries are now prevalidated for missing accounts.
- Price Levels Custom Price changed to string datatype within DLL due to extra decimals occuring.
- Payee alias feature changes so that any accounts that are filled in are not overwritten when loading the payee alias file.
- Add support for Shipping address on Estimates. QuickBooks 2008 or later required.
- Added Tax Code Purchase to item list import for non US versions.
You can also download the software from this link