On Saturday May 7, 2016 we have made available a newer build (Build 6.0.04) of the Transaction Pro Importer 6.0 for QuickBooks ("TPI6"). You can obtain the latest build by selecting About and then Check for Updates within TPI6. Read more on our blog
Release Notes for Build 6.0.04 are below:
- Fixed issue with setting item settings on last screen via command line
- Fixed issue with setting inventory adjustment new qty to zero on modify.
- Fixed issue with setting Due Date on Purchase Order.
- Fixed issue with validating journal entry accounts when using account numbers and a colon was specified as part of the number.
- Added support to /AUTORUN for the following import types: Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement, Transfer, Transfer Inventory.
- Changed DLL from MSXML4 to MSXML6
- Modified code in invoice class of dll so it wouldn't generate a type mismatch error on a corrupted CA file that had an imbedded default Sales Tax item that was changed to another item type.
- For Item Sales Tax imports the tax rate now supports 5 decimal points.
- Fixed issue when calling the /AUTORUN with the /HIDE option not closing the process when finished.
The details of prior releases can be reviewed here